Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The New World Order (of the Stupid Cows)

I swear to Bob, I am absolutely unable to recall when this country / world turned into complete shit. Things seemed pretty normal to me before, now even the simple things are stupid and illogical.
I've been sick with the flu and got a day off. In the past, probably because of human understanding, or I don't know what, my bosses accepted one day off for being sick without paperwork. Today I found out that, if you get sick you must go to the doctor, in the same fucking day, get a consultation and approval probably, after showing him you paid the fucking health insurance (you get the form from work) and present the doctor's OK at work.
So, if I feel sick and feel I should stay in bed, I must go to work, get the form (let's say 2 hours for doing that) and then go to the doctor (another 2 hours) and then I can stay in bed!? So I gain 4 hours of staying in bed after cruising around the city for 4 hours, instead of staying 9 hours in my comfy chair at work?
You dimheads would probably think it's perfectly OK, most of you being the stupid cows you are.
But let me move this thing a little farther.
I have a state that is supposed to help me in case I get sick, and I pay for it, I pay a whole fucking lot for it. But this state makes me go to the doctor for a diagnosis, meaning either:
- it thinks I'm a complete idiot that after 30 years, and at least 30 flu cases, I am still unable to determine I am sick when my body is hurting, my nose is running and I'm hot and cold at the same time. Thank you state, please take more of my fucking money for your help!!!
- it thinks I'm a lier and a thief and I want to stay home and eat it's money for nothing. Fuck you very much again state.
What about the employer, you say? You say my communist ass wants to live big on company money and time?
If I have the flu, and I get to work and I get shit done, nobody has any problem with it. But what if, from my 20 coworkers in the fucking room 2 also get sick and then for 2 days get shit done, does the company win? If I pass out and bang my fucking head on the desk, does the company not pay?

What about me following the system? I get sick, I'm in bed, or have diarrhea, or an insect bit my fucking leg and it got big and hurts  (got that once, got to the Doc and he said to come back the other day because he can't do shit), what do I do then? The answer in all it's splendid cretinism is: Call an ambulance! I am supposed to call a fucking ambulance for no fucking reason when people die every day because of ambulances not arriving in time!
WELL, FUCK YOU! You call the ambulance stupid, make believe sickos, and have someone's life on your conscience. Or, not a life, a leg. Because your fucking diarrhea and the stupid people that write your stupid laws and a day's worth of money, some poor kid will have a wooden leg for life. Go play with him and tell him it's all because some people gamed the former system, and got paid for some days when they were not sick. Tell him this is normal, tell him he's a saint and when he sees the wooden leg he can think at all the people that got a day's pay when having the flu and called an ambulance.
Fuck you, fuck you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something smart to say to me punk?!?!